BLUEBOXGRAFIX.UK LTD is Registered in England No. 15108454
From this point on BLUEBOXGRAFIX.UK Limited would be referred to as (BBG.UK) , any person or company purchasing services or products from here on in would be referred to as the (Client). By placing a Graphic Design order with BLUEBOXGRAFIX.UK Limited you the client hereby accept these terms:
• Upon request of digital artwork services, the client must make full payment to order/book any services that are to be fulfilled by BBG.UK. Only then would the client order be processed.
• All information/details concerning the job requirement must be submitted to BBG.UK before any work on the design is started. This ensures BBG.UK can build a design based on the client information that was submitted.
• The average timeframe for a completed logo is 3-5 works days as long as all the necessary relevant information about the job is submitted before commencement, and timely feedback from the client is received throughout the design stages.
• In regards to logo design, the client will receive 3- 4 mock designs/ sketches in which they will choose ONE that they wish to use as their intended Logo. ALL other mock designs & sketches sent to the client MUST be discarded and not used in ANY form or design, unless payments are made to BBG.UK for ownership and rights to said artwork.
• If the client does not like any of the mock designs/ sketches, another batch of sketches would be sent to client, if the client still cannot decide on a design selection, which would have been done based on their details provided, 40% of the job will be charged for labour and time invested in the job and said job would be ceased. ALL mock designs & sketches sent to the client MUST be discarded and not used in ANY form or design unless payments are made to BBG.UK for ownership and rights to said artwork.
• During the design process if for any reason the client wishes to change the design AFTER it has already been approved there would be additional costs attached to make any new amendments or alterations at a rate of £30 per hour, this cost must be settled before final artwork is submitted.
• During the design process if for any reason the client wishes to add to the design AFTER it has already been approved there would be additional costs attached to make any new amendments or alterations at a rate of £30 per hour, this cost must be settled before final artwork is submitted.
•Changes can be made and added throughout the design process, without any additional costs as long as the client doesn’t approve the design then decides to make additional changes to alter its foundation design.
• Depending on the requested digital artwork, if the client for whatever reason wishes to cancel the order , this can be done with a full refund up to 1 hour after it is placed. The job would be cancelled and a full refund issued. If however the client for whatever reason wishes to cancel the order whilst in progress, an evaluation on the quantity of work that was completed would be made by BBG.UK and 60% of the cost of the entire job would immediately be charged and balance refunded as work would have already been started with resources, materials and labour used.
• If a client is not satisfied with the final digital artwork design that was submitted at the end of the job, 99% of the entire job would be charged and the balance refunded as the job would have been sent to the client for approval at multiple stages throughout the design process, before the final product was achieved and submitted to the client. At each design stage once approval is given and the client is satisfied, only then would the design process proceed.
• You the client are expected to perform your research on your company name to ensure its availability and avoid any copyright or trademark infringements. BBG.UK is not and will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from any ignorance on the availability of a company name or image. BBG.UK is not responsible for researching if said company name or image may be infringing any trademark violations that may or may not arise. All trademark matters are your full responsibility. Licensing of the font used in the logo is the responsibility of said client.
• Once a job is completed and the client is satisfied, the client final sign off and approval must me done in writing to BBK.UK. The final completed artwork would be sent to the client via email.
The prices quoted on BBK.UK website are the true and current prices and are subject to change.
• Secure Payments can be made via the website either by Stripe, Direct Bank transfer or Card payments.
• BBG.UK will keep confidential all information about the client and business, not to disclose it to anyone outside the Company without the client consent.
• BBG.UK reserves the right to use examples of the work produced for marketing purposes, unless artwork or design is personal/private and could potentially expose the client to any unwanted attention. Where it is not clear and obvious, the client can also requested the artwork not to be publicised and used to advertising purposes.
• Whereas BBG.UK does not offer a delivery service ourselves, we do utilise the national mailing service or other third party courier services. Items marked for delivery would be packaged and secured as best as we can, but we cannot account for any misuse or damage that may or may not occur during transportation by the couriers. If the packaging of your order has been damaged on receipt, you the client, MUST accept the item from the courier and immediately take photos and document findings and have it sent to us, emphasis on immediately. If no notice is given to us on delivery, we assume the couriers would have done their part and delivered the item safely
• We do not offer refunds for improper fitting. If you are not sure about installing decal stickers please see our fitting guide or contact your local sign shop professional for assistance.
• Customised/Personalised item(s) such as Social Media Stickers, cannot be returned unless damaged or wrong item was received, or description of item does not match item.
• You are responsible for any postage in returning any decal stickers.
• Decal Stickers MUST be in its original state and packaging, unused and intact, free from damage to be eligible to be returned in the event that the wrong item was ordered or quantity.
Please see Customs Shoes Terms and Conditions here